These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on The 80's Forum. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
- The following rules are designed to allow The 80s Forum to be family friendly and accessible to all and are subject to change.
- The Administrator/ Moderators of The 80s Forum reserve the right to remove threads or posts without warning.
- Let's keep The 80s Forum friendly for all.
- New members' may be restricted in their Forum movements in the following ways-
- All new members' will be restricted in using the PM (personal message) system until they reach a minimum of 5 posts, they will then be free to send PM's in the normal way. If required, these restrictions will be increased to 10 and 20 respectfully.
- All new members' will be restricted in having their website shown on their profile until they reach 15 or more posts.
- Information copyrighted or owned by any individual or entity other than the member should not be posted here without the consent of the owner.
- If such an event occurs, the individual posting the information shall be held solely responsible.
- The 80s Forum shall not be held responsible for member-posted information that may violate copyright law.
- *Important* Please do not post anything that might be libellous.
- Don't attack others. Personal attacks on others will not be tolerated.
- Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully ... without insult and personal attack.
- Though we like to have an open dialogue with our members, a ban will stay a ban.
- Please do not log on under a different account or send an e-mail to ask why you have been banned.
- If you are unable to realize why you were banned, your lack of understanding of the Rules is probably the reason itself.
- If you logon under a different account somehow after a banning, you will once again be banned.
- Do a quick search before posting to make sure you're not duplicating discussion elsewhere.
- Although it is the Administrator/Moderators responsibility to maintain this forum, all comments posted here are the sole responsibility of the member who posted them, we accept no liability for remarks made here that go unnoticed by the Administrator or Moderators of The 80s Forum.